Jessica Luu, 10877, 9304

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Time Table Deadlines

This is the time frame that I plan to get things finished. By adding a time frame, it will help me organise my timing of how long each task will take. By December, I plan to keep my month busy and get most preparation ready so I can make improvements with them throughout the next 3 month. 

DECEMBER 2012 DIARY:
12th - Put time Frame on blog
15th - Look at other magazines or props
17th - Make some flat plans
20th  -Make surveys for the magazine write up
23rd - Make a few mast heads
28th - Choose best mast head
30th - Take multiple pictures for front cover
31st - Deadline for research and planning

MARCH 2013 DIARY:
2nd - Deadline for production
22nd - Deadline for evaulation
28th - Overall Deadline

No comments:

Post a Comment