Jessica Luu, 10877, 9304

Thursday 24 January 2013

Contents page flat plan:



In my flat plan, I have used publisher to plan it out for where I want each thumbnail and title I would like it be on the contents page. By doing this, when I go on to make my contents page, I will know where to place all my photos and my writing. I have used the normal layout of what is shown on contents pages in pop magazines which I have done analysis' on earlier in my blog. With the research I have carried out, I know precisely what I want on my contents page. I also know that it appeals to my target audience as other pop magazines with the same target audience have done similar contents pages.

Most contents pages have the mast heads of their magazines on the contents page. This is because it shows the audience which magazine it is. This helps the target audience to identify the magazine and therefore purchase it again. It is a proud statement that is commonly used in magazines because sometimes front covers fall off the magazine, this is a back up for the audience to know which magazine it had originated from.

No comments:

Post a Comment