Jessica Luu, 10877, 9304

Thursday 25 October 2012

Preliminary Task

The project I am working on is to produce a front cover for a school magazine. This has to be appropriate to the content in the magazine. I will do this by photographing students (possibly within the school). The key requirements set are that we have to take a medium close-up shot of the student. We also need to create a mast-head and lay things out according to a usual ‘magazine type’ style. The time frames we have to finish everything are:
 • Research and planning – Friday 26th October
 • Production – Friday 23rd November
 • Evaluation – Friday 14th December 

My target audience is sixth-form students. I plan to find out what students in our sixth-form want and what they don’t want. This will help me produce the front cover based on what the majority of the students want. This will improve my work by appealing to the audience by finding out what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment