Jessica Luu, 10877, 9304

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Audit


Audit



Through my audit, I articulated my strengths and weaknesses. 

I have mapped out many weaknesses through my audit. I need to improve on things such as using programs like 'Publisher'. I also do not recognise the shot types and camera angles which I intend to learn. I can widen my knowledge for broadcasting from listening to the radio more often. One of my weaknesses is being able to do enough research. It is a main weakness because I have struggled in the past to find enough back up research for my ideas and propositions. I should also watch different types of movie genres so I can gather a wider range of different styles. 

Although I have many weaknesses, I also have strengths. I am particularly creative and confident with the imagination to work in groups and individually. I can analyse a target audience through basic general knowledge. I focus on the minor details which helps me examine  various media texts. I have a lot of experience in programs such as 'Windows Movie Maker' and 'Adobe Photoshop'. I have experienced certain things such as making a movie and also creating front covers for magazines through projects I do in my spare time. Doing subjects such as English has improved my ability to write for magazine based articles and newspapers ect. Photography as a hobby has taught me to take various snap shots of fashion photography. Taking part in the school production has lead me on to being put on a stage and having to act and sing in front of an audience. Being involved in music has also proved that I am very skilled in the production of music making. 

No comments:

Post a Comment